All things real estate and home inspiration
7 ways to save money on your electric bill this summer....
As well as putting energy efficient measures into your home, you can save energy and money by changing the way you do things.
1. Replace regular light bubls with compact flourescents
2. Sleep your computer when you're not using it.
3. By switching off at the main power button, ot even the socket, you could be saving both energy and money.
4. Turn off your television, radio and other entertainment devices when they not being used.
5. If possible Iron all your clothes at one time.
6. Keep your curtains closed (reduces incoming heat by up to 30%)
7. Use a low temperature setting on your washing machine and only wash full loads.