Welcome to Sanremo Oasis at City di Mare
Finally, luxury made affordable with the rise of Sanremo Oasis at Citta Di Mare, Cebu. Within the South Road Properties, live in low density residential five-storey condos of diverse Italian lifestyle. Everything is now made accessible so go and enjoy life the way you want it.
Equipped with vast resources, solid core values, strategic investments and well-defined strategies, FDC will blaze new trails while maintaining its foothold in its core business of property development. FDC has focused its business on serving the average Filipino families. From affordable housing to consumer financing, the group aims to make a better quality of life more accessible to everyone.
Over 50 years in the business and one of the country’s leading real estate developers.
With a diverse property portfolio catering to all markets –from its core best-value homes to premiere communities and townships, retail and commercial establishments, offices and business parks, condominiums and leisure developments strategically located in some 40 key areas nationwide
Built on the Gotianun tradition of integrity, quality and service.
Filinvest Alabang, Inc. (FAI) is FDC’s property development subsidiary responsible for Filinvest City. FAI was incorporated on August 25, 1993 in connection with the development of Filinvest City in Alabang, a joint venture with the Philippine government. FAI is 80% owned by FDC and 20% owned by FilinvestLand, Inc.
Sanremo Oasis brings you closer to daily essentials. With redefined modernity of leisurely pleasures made within reach, go shopaholic for the latest trends at the lifestyle strip at Il Corso. Also, the fun goes on as you extravagantly dine at The Piazza's abounding Al Fresco restaurants. And with BPO buildings a few walks away, Sanremo Oasis at City Di Mare truly offers enjoyment beyond limits.
Sanremo Oasis is a cluster of condominiums within Citta di Mare located in SRP Cebu City. It is inspired by Sanremo in Italy, a picturesque tourist area in the Italian Riviera known for its year wide spring-like weather and an affluent touristy atmosphere. Sanremo Oasis is just a walk away from all of the mentioned Il Corso facilities, commercial areas, and attractions. In fact, Sanremo is built as a walking city where vehicles are not allowed, except underground. This makes it a pollution free and very safe environment for your children and ideal for exercise buffs who want to have a spacious ground to walk around or jog. For this to be realized, big open spaces are required. Sanremo exactly has that with only 35% of the space dedicated to building structures, leaving 65% of the space open for the walkways, gardens and other facilities. Moreover, Sanremo has only 5 storey buildings to ensure that overcrowding will not happen.
Building Facilities and Security Features:
Unit Lay-Out/ Features